The responsibilities of running a business are enough to keep anyone busy. Unfortunately, there’s a whole layer of duties you must also fulfill to ensure you are legally compliant.
They range from basic administrative and bookkeeping duties to more complex tasks, such as the legal requirements around company registrations, restructuring, and share schemes.
Getting it wrong can be costly, with penalties ranging from fines, to being struck off company registers, to directorial disqualifications.
Our company secretarial service can take care of all this for you and more. Whether you are the owner of an SME or the finance director of a limited company, you will benefit from being compliant and lightening your administrative burden. Our specialist knowledge covers:
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Submission of statutory documents
- Giving notice of General Meetings
- Drafting agendas for company meetings
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings
- Completion of share transfer forms
- Preparation of share certificates
- Carrying out company searches
- General Company Law advice
- Handling share transfers
- Supplying Companies House information
- Maintaining and filing statutory forms and annual returns
Our company secretarial team stays continually up-to-date with corporate governance laws in the UK, giving you the freedom to run your business with confidence, while we keep you compliant.