Starting a new business means starting a new lifestyle and shows great ambition. Do you have the knowledge and experience?
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you does need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them in a constructive and realistic manner.
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts;
- Assistance in opening bank account and establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- Complete any registration procedures with companies house and HM Revenue & Customs;
- Deal with appointment of directors, company secretary and other company secretarial issues;
- Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
- Book-keeping set up advice, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.