Everyone knows that a successful business must plan ahead, but all too often the pressures of keeping the business going on a daily basis mean that strategic planning is not given the attention it needs. The result is often rushed judgements, over- or under-capacity, or missed opportunities.
Every business owner needs a planning adviser who has the time and space to take the long view and advise on appropriate courses of action before it is too late.
Rather than having a planned strategy you run your business by…
- Trusting your intuition;
- Using instant decisions;
- And generally riding the rollercoaster.
That may well work and we do realise that gut feelings are a crucial business skill in successful entrepreneurs. But planning is still crucial. Research shows that those businesses that do plan and have clear strategies are far more successful.
Our strategic planning service helps you…
- Agree on long-term strategic goals both personally and for the business;
- Identify where you are now;
- Work ON the business so that you can spend less time working IN it;
- Indentify the blocks in the strategy;
- Agree an operational strategy to overcome the blocks and meet those goals;
- Develop business growth systems;
- Grow a great team of people;
- Monitor your results against those goals;
- Manage the money in your business;
- Develop an exit strategy.
The result is an agreed ACTION PLAN.
With years of experience advising the local business community we have a wealth of experience and expertise for you to draw on.